Subject: Re: AlphaStation 255 trouble
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/13/2004 14:58:03
> Does anyone happen to have a Tru64 or OpenVMS/Alpha system, and would
> you be willing to send me the output of

>      ./mkbootfirm fwupdate.exe > bootfloppy-image

> or something similar, using the files from the indicated web page?

I have an alpha that came my way with VMS on it.  I saved a snapshot of
the disk before wiping it; I could put it back and do the run for you,
if I can figure out (a) how to crack the system enough to get a DCL
prompt and (b) what the VMS analog of that command is.

But if someone else can help you more easily, that would probably be
preferable.  Let me know if you want me to try.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign