Subject: Re:XFree86 4.3+1.6ZF
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/01/2003 11:19:46
Hello,
Problem is most likely not 1.6ZF, since i have XFree86-pre_4.4.0
running on a Alpha Station 500 (also on a 164LX) both run 1.6ZF compiled
src and xsrc with new gcc see http://www.caseydoodle.com/index1.html
Your kernel config or /etc/X11/XF86Config or the Matrox card may be your
problem. As i indicated if you need my help, i offer it-send me your
kernel file/var/log/XFree86.0.log as well as your /etc/X11/XF86Config
files. I can send a test 1.6ZF kernel as well  as  my working files. Do
you have any other vga cards??
-Mel

--
mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>