Subject: re: Building kernel using toolchain GCC 3.3?
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/17/2003 18:21:59
   On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 11:11:57AM +1000, matthew green wrote:
   > i said "yes" not "YES".  :-)

   This has bitten several people that I know of, including me :)

   Is there some (easy) way to make this case-insensitive, like (i
   understand) most of the other MK* variables are?

   Some little mk util routine to downcase the value before use? A
   case-insensitive comparison in make itself?

there's a way but as it's not a variable for general end-users to
touch i have no desire to go edit every place it's used just to
deal with this minor case that won't be an issue in a couple of
weeks anyway...

.mrg.