Subject: Re: Alpha stuff for free
To: Bryan Vyhmeister <>
From: Andrew Diller <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/09/2003 13:10:24
Wow-- how much did it cost to ship that?

We got rid of a 4100 a few months ago, and we had to fight with someone to
take it away. He is going to use it to heat his bathroom :)

Those were beasts, and compared to more modern alphas, very slow, IMHO.

--On Tuesday, September 9, 2003 10:00 AM -0700 Bryan Vyhmeister