Subject: IDE streamer / st at atapibus
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/26/2003 07:00:53
--WhfpMioaduB5tiZL

I got a HP IDE Streamer which worked well on my PC as:

st0 at atapibus0 drive 0: <HP COLORADO 5GB, MX00777523, 2.06000> type 1 seq=
uential removable
st0: drive empty
st0: 32-bit data port
st0: drive supports PIO mode 4, DMA mode 2

is there any way to get it running on an AXPpci33?

All I got from dmesg is=20

atapibus0 drive 0: <HP  COLORADO 5GB, MX00777523, 2.06000>=20
                type 1 sequential removable not configured

and I don't see any "st at atapibus?" in GENERIC.

Stefan
--=20
When she embraces  / Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone=20
And when she whispers / Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you -- Within Temptation : Ice Queen

--WhfpMioaduB5tiZL

--WhfpMioaduB5tiZL--