Subject: Re: more curious messages from the isp driver?
To: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/12/2003 09:11:39
Yes, this is likely a flakey scsi bus- a data overrun for a write
generally means that the bus stayed in DATA OUT phase after all data
scheduled to go had been sent.

The 'adapter resource shortage' has already been explained.

There's nothing wrong with isp cards. The 1020 is old and has signalling
issues. The 1040s on forward are pretty damned solid.