Subject: Re: AlphaServer 2000 4/200 support?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/17/2003 22:06:38
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 11:57:59PM +0200, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> It is relatively easy to get a Turbochannel FDDI card for my DEC
> 3000 machines

unfortunately my DEFZAs are not supported:

fza (DEC FDDIcontroller 700 (DEFZA; fiber optic)) at tc0 slot 5 offset 0x0 not configured

(:

dec 900-series network gear goes for a song these days on ebay...
(anybody need a spare decrepeater 900TM sans dechub one?)

  "Isn't an OS that openly and proudly admits to come directly from Holy
   UNIX better than a cheap UNIX copycat that needs to be sued in court
   to determine what the hell it really is?"  --  Michael Sokolov