Subject: Re: curiosity killed my alpha?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/14/2003 11:42:42
Nevermind everybody, I got it working again. Thank you very much to everyone
who responded. I went to radio shack and bought a couple DB9 female ends,
and made a null modem cable. Lo and behold, the ARC console menu awaited me
on the serial console. After following the instructions to switch it back to
Digital UNIX mode, everything is fine, and NetBSD is now running again.

I now know at least one command to avoid! :-P

-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!