Subject: Re: ld.so_elf problems (undefined PLT symbol)
To: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/26/2003 14:27:56
On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 02:20:11PM -0400, mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu wrote:

=> Has anyone else been seeing problems like:
=>
=> Undefined PLT symbol "inflate_free" (reloc type = 26, symnum = 524)
=>
=> on alpha?  I'm running on 1.6.1 (kernel and userland) and seem to randomly
=> get this message from time to time.

FWIW, I used to get that "Undefined PLT symbol" error (randomly, too)
when using Pine.  That was under 1.5-CURRENT, and possibly some
version of 1.6-CURRENT.  I can't be sure about the latter because I
switched over to using Mutt.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu