Subject: RE: more wireless
To: , <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Juergen Weiss <weiss@uni-mainz.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/15/2003 18:13:55
The multia interrupt handing seems to be a bit strange. Have a look
at http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2000/12/03/0007.html.
The patches for the file i82365_isasubr.c may help. Most of the=20
changes to the other files should have been in the 1.6 sources.

At least under 1.6 the Lucent Orinoco pcmcia card works in
infrastructure and in adhoc mode and as an access point.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss	  | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
weiss@uni-mainz.de| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407