Subject: Re: mclpool limit reached -- again...
To: Ray Phillips <r.phillips@jkmrc.uq.edu.au>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/12/2003 09:20:14
On Mon, 12 May 2003, Ray Phillips wrote:

> This URL describes the problem and explains how to fix it Anders:

Thanks, i've bumped up nmbclusters from 256, but i'm still at a loss why
this happens in the first place. I rebooted the machine this friday due to
that we had to move some stuff around in the server room. It had an uptime
that was almost 200 days. The mclpool stuff occured within the first day
of the reboot.

cheers,
Anders

--

I am pleased to see that we have differences.  May we together become
greater than the sum of both of us.

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN