Subject: sourece for DS10 PS replacement?
To: Port-Alpha <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: bob smith <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/06/2003 17:58:51
I think, without measuring the power loads on the box, I have a flaky
supply in a DS10. Only has scsi controller, one floppy, and 2 hard
drives. the DS10s is acting a lil flaky with new drive.  Plugged in a
9GB IBM drive, SCSI 3, and the system kinda hangs when attempting to
boot. Hangs with ?rc.conf is   " on the serial console.  Works fine with
the original dec drive (smaller RZ drive, I think a gig or two.

SCSI is terminated, drive is good, built it on another DS10, works fine.
Original drive, a small dec scsi3, works fine but I want the 9GB as my
base drive in this box.
Thanks
bob