Subject: Re: machine check from alphastation 255
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/08/2003 23:32:19
In message <3E6AD243.4050300@nwlink.com>, David Hopper writes:
>Well, I'm wary about advertising on lists...  But since you asked, and it *is*
>a cottege industry we're in, it's Island Computers at www.hpaq.net.  I'm not
>affiliated, but they're pretty good guys and know their stuff.  I've gotten
>AS1200 memory, a PSU, and a PWS 600au upgrade from them.

They were able to find the very obscure correct Symbios '875 cards to work
with my PC164's, although I had to help a bit on finding the right part.

Of course, since then, the power supplies in those machines died, and I need
to make new ones... and I'm not sure a 500Mhz Alpha is worth the power drain
anymore.  But it's still sorta cool.

-s