Subject: Re: xsrc/20560
To: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
From: mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/03/2003 16:49:00
Not a problem Dave,i am definitly not happy with 4.3.0 on my 164LX(1.6O)
I get:
1) NV cards start fine Xserver crashes after heavy use -with black text
on black, not very usable. can startx again by typing it. 4.2.1 gave
white text on blue background.
2)Radeon or ati cards never start-wedge the box.
3)Gint cards do the same.
More testing needed, retuning to 4.2.1 the box is stable.
-Mel