Subject: old alpha in the bay area (free)
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: seph <seph@commerceflow.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/24/2003 11:07:47
I have an old alpha I want to get rid of, I really don't want to have
to throw it away. It lives at my house, in the bay area. If you'll
come and get it, it's free. It does work, I installed netbsd onto it
awhile back.

It's missing its model tag, but I believe it's an old dec3000. here's
what I do know:

  it's turbo channel

  it's not small (about the size of a full pc tower)

  it's got 4 disks. 3 rz25s and 1 rz26

  it's got 256 megs of RAM.

  it comes with a monitor. a sony gdm 1926 (yes, you have to take the
  monitor)

  it has a cdrom (caddy based, I have caddies)

  it has a tape drive I don't recognize.

If for reason there's an overwealming response, I'll be swayed by
useage and how soon people can pick it up.

please reply to me, I'm not subbed to the list.

seph