Subject: Where is the X server?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Fredrik Axelsson <fredrik.axelsson@mbox328.swipnet.se>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/18/2003 00:50:36
Hi,

I've been running NetBSD on a i386 box for a couple of weeks and now I
thought it could be nice to try it out on a Alpha box I have. It's a
Personal Workstation 433au with 9GB HDD and 64MB RAM. In the =
installation
program I selected the "Full with X" option. There are several X related
programs on my box now but I can't find the X server. In the directory
/usr/X11R6/bin I expected to find X, XFree86, xf86config etc. All I can =
find
is startx and a lot of applications like xclock, xbiff etc.

Where is the X server and what is the name of it? If it is not on the
installation CD, where do I get it?

Regards,
Fredrik Axelsson