Subject: Re: panic: pci_sgmap_pte64_load_mbuf: not implemented
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Stephen M. Jones <smj@cirr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/05/2003 02:05:10
>  > This was reported in 1.5.3 and apparently hasn't been
>  > fixed in 1.5.4 released on Feb 1st.  Does anyone have
>  > a patch for this?

Jason writes -

> It will not be fixed on the 1.5 branch.  Please upgrade to 1.6.

I agree and want to.  I tried, but the AS1200s would hang with
'explift is 0' .. (sic) so I pulled out those disks and put the
1.5 back in .. at the same time swapping out an ex (905) device
for a tlp (DE500) and now both machines repeatedly (like every
20 minutes or so) will panic with this load_mbuf error even
with the generic kernel.  Is there at least a work around ..
is it the ethernet cards?  .. I don't remember them every giving
that panic before during the past year ..