Subject: Re: slightly OT: DEC RW536 / HP 200t Docs needed
To: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/04/2003 19:59:50
Hi !

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> This is what I seem to have docs on on CD. Not the one you seem to have.
>
> Optical Libraries

Okay, they seem quite different. I just tried the menues out a bit, the
procedure is done by the keys option prev/next and enter on the front panel.
So option, next, next (some amount) leads to display "CONF *", enter goes into
config menu. Here you can select numbers from 0-199 by prev/next, enter
activates the item. Not every items are filled with something behind them,
there are lots of Save/Clear items (0, 10, 11, 22, 23, 24, 25), even more 0-199
items (15-20, 31, 32, 50, 66), and some On/Off items (8, 21, 27). The rest is
unallocated, so there are not too much ways to configure it. Except, some menu
item activates more other menu items, who knows? :)

> We might have more info on the intranet, I can check (time permitting)
> tomorrow.

Would be wonderful, time doesn't matter, i have this beast a year or so now,
and could use it this way without the docs. But knowing what i can configure
would be really nice.

Thanx in advance.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX