Subject: Re: bootxx_ffs: "maximum loadsize exceeded"
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/30/2003 20:16:21
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:10:59PM +1100, Simon Burge wrote:

=> This was reported on port-alpha a couple of days ago, and there's a
=> discussion on tech-kern on how to solve it.  It should hopefully be
=> fixed in the next couple of days (if not sooner).

Thanks for the info.  I've been behind in catching up with my e-mail,
so I haven't come across that message yet.  I'm glad to hear a fix
is in the offing.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu