Subject: RE: Quote: Re: X and a ATI RAGE II + DVD makes cool screens
To: Ken Seefried <ken@seefried.com>
From: Stefan Edwards <edwa0929@dowling.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/30/2003 11:33:52
You missed the fact that this is not the same quote as from Tolkien... besides
the fact that the quote was not in English originally... so although it stems
from the Tolkien quote it is not the quote... One could never say "-- JRR
Tolkien" after this quote, because it is not his, only borrows from his.