Subject: Re: Re: DEC 2000/300 Boot panic
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Istvan Gyenes <frts@simba.sch.bme.hu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/20/2003 20:54:43
Hello,

I think we (Jensen owners) are unfortunately out of luck.
The Jensen has a bug in the eisa config space
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2000/10/10/0005.html). I'm managed
to almost boot the Jensen with a self compiled 1.6 kernel but it stops at
the same space where 1.5.1 stops. It seems to me that the bug still exists.
Jason wrote the entire support for the Jensen (without hardware!) but I
think he has no time to fix it. (and/or has no hardware) It is rather hard
to write code for a hardware that you don't have.

--
Steve