Subject: Re: DEC 3000/600 boot issues
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pcah8322@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/17/2003 20:31:30
> Anyway, according to alpha/tc/scc.c, GENERIC kernel in 1.6 assumes
> Flamingo uses scc1 for serial console and I guess -current
> MI zsc driver could handle both serial ports as console.

Maybe, but that's not important here, because SRM cannot, and Live is
using scc1 for console. Do you know if there were some fixes to scc
driver between 1-6-release (which Live tries to use) and 1.6_STABLE as
of November (which I use succesfully)? Btw, I've tried to look at
cvsweb, but alpha/tc/scc.c disappeared mysteriously. Do you know where
did it go?

Pavel