Subject: re: qlogic 1020 or 1040 sources?
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/17/2003 17:40:42

   The SunSwift card that I have has an HME and an ISP. It's possible that
   the SunSwift/SBus is a FAS part.

that sounds like what i've seen.  i have one of the hme/fas sbus
cards in my ultra1, and i have one of the hme/isp pci cards (wide
diff. scsi) with OFW that is sitting on my shelf (i want to get
it working on my mac and boot from it!)