Subject: mplayer, divx, alpha
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jarkko Teppo <jarkko.teppo@er-grp.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/04/2003 10:28:31
So I got mplayer compiled on an AS 500/500. I'm running XFree 4.mumble on
1.6K. Everything works just fine, like "normal" mpegs but I'm having some
minor problems with divx-files. The audio is OK but there are some weird
green artifacts in the video (read: pixelization, very heavily tinted
towards green. Does not cover entire video screen but always certain areas,
I'm inclined to think of "motion detection" or similar).

Is this a known bug or something else ?
Alphastation 500/500, Millennium II, 1.6K, fresh pkgsrc.

(please trim cc in case of possible replies, I wasn't that sure where to send
this)
--
jht