Subject: Multia "Issues"
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/25/2002 23:40:46
I am trying to CD-boot my Multia with 1.6.  The second stage boot comes
off just fine, and I start seeing kernel messages, but after a little
while, I start getting alternating SCSI bus resets with
something-something FIFO empty errors.  I can't do anything further.  I
could try to get the exact message if necessary.  My configuration

Multia 166
64MB RAM (2x 32MB SIMMs)
No cards
External SCSI Connector -> 4-Bay External SCSI case containing:
SCSI ID 0:	IBM Deskstar DPES-31080 1GB SCSI Disk
SCSI ID 1:	IBM-badged/firmwared Toshiba XM-4101 CD-ROM (the slim one)

Peace...  Sridhar