Subject: Re: getting XFree86 to run on personal workstation au600
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/29/2002 23:05:39
On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:58:19AM -0800, wrote:
> Thank mel kravitz,I get X to run on personal workstation au600 with
> his help. I wish everyone can share the experience.Please excuse me for my
> poor english and prolixity,I try my best to say detailedly.

Hey, yeah, thanks for the summary!

My only problem is that I'm using an AXPpci33 (21066) and I suspect Mel
used a 21164 or better. Why? Because my box locks hard in xf86scanpci().

I'll work on it more sometime this week. I'd like to step up from
8-bit color to 24-bit color.
Kevin P. Neal
      'Concerns about "rights" and "ownership" of domains are inappropriate.
 It is appropriate to be concerned about "responsibilities" and "service"
 to the community.' -- RFC 1591, page 4: March 1994