Subject: Re: X support on 3000/300LX alphas (turbochannel)?
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/28/2002 10:25:52
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 02:10:39AM -0500, Robertdkeys@aol.com wrote:
=> Is there any X support for the old 3000/300LX
=> series turbochannel boxes in NetBSD?  I got the
=> tcwscons working, and went looking for a server
=> and found zilch.  I could have sworn there was
=> a working X on these machines, at one time,
=> although maybe I was thinking about Pmaxes
=> instead.  Any leads to a mystical X for the old
=> turbochannel boxes?

The X sources support the DEC 3000/300 series, so one way to get X
support is to grab xsrc, unpack it, and do a make build.  The X server
used on the DEC 3000/300 is XalphaNetBSD.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa