Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.6 on DEC 3000/300
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/12/2002 21:21:44
On 12 Oct, Roland Dowdeswell wrote:

> ----------------------------
> revision 1.215
> date: 2002/09/24 13:30:41;  author: ad;  state: Exp;  lines: +26 -8
> Remove the TCWSCONS config now that zstty can do flow control on IOASIC
> machines.
zstty and flow control? Does this mean the serial ports on a DEC3k will
be usable at high baud rates with a modem for dial in PPP connections?

> And so, the latest snapshots should be able to use TC graphics cards.
Alpha snapshots are at? ?
(I know that they are not on due to 32/64 bit
toolchain issues.)

BTW: Is there an end of that 32/64 bit toolchain issues in sight? It
would be so nice to X-build VAX and PMAX stuff on my 500 MHz EV56
Alpha (PC164).