Subject: X on TGA on NetBSD 1.6_RC1 on an XP1000
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/19/2002 02:15:31
I have put my old PWS433a on top of a rack in a ``mission critical''
role and am left with only my XP1k with which to experiment.  I hadn't
really used the machine until now, and I loaded the latest 1.6 snapshot
on it and noticed that the X support for the PowerStorm 3d30 and 4d20
does not work.  I've been looking into why, and it seems that the
X server hasn't changed at all in a long time and it was all working
pretty recently on my PWS433a that is a few months ago.

So, the question that I have, is:

	is anyone running X on the TGA variants [successfully] with
	the 1.6 snapshots?

Thanks,

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/