Subject: UP2000 For Sale
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: None <rharris@fuzzfactor.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/12/2002 14:43:50
Greetings. I apologize if I'm off topic, but I figured someone here may
be interested before I threw this on eBay... I have a UP2000 server
system for sale. I personally spec'ed, purchased and used this machine
when I worked for a former dot com. When I was laid off, I bought it
from them for a potential project which never happened.

6U Rack-mount chassis
600W Power Supply (new)
API UP2000 Motherboard
Dual 667mhz 21264 Slot B processors, 2Mb cache
1G of RAM
Dual Intel 10/100 Ethernet
Elsa Synergy III
3.5" Floppy
9G LVD SCSI drive
45G (18Gx2, 9Gx1)  RPM LVD SCSI drives
    (the 18G's are 10k RPM)
TONS of internal cooling fans.
(I can provide pix of system if interested.)

It has run Tru64, Linux, NetBSD, and FreeBSD all flawlessly in a
production environment for various tasks. (We used it for doing
client-server prototyping.)

Was over $10k when purchased less than 2 years ago. I would like $3500 +
shipping. (negotiable). Please reply if interested. Thanks.

  Rob Harris -=- Technological Pragmatist -=- rharris@fuzzfactor.com
"There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot." -Dilbert