Subject: RE: boot problem
To: Paul Mather <>
From: Robert Manna <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/28/2002 11:09:35
Ahh, I have found the section you speak of in the install documentation.
However, I had not looked at it previous to last night because it indicated
the error message, "mulit-user boot aborted".  Until Dave and Linc told me
last night what boot enviroment variable I had set incorrectly in the SRM
console, I was not getting that error message, so I didn't pay attention to
that section.