Subject: Re: Question regarding DIGITAL Server 3000 Model 3300 6400A
To: None <>
From: Ray Phillips <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/16/2002 11:20:42
The "home" page for HP/Compaq/DEC Alpha systems' firmware now seems to be

Perhaps the appropriate name for your machine on that page would be
"Digital Server 3300" in which case its firmware is available at

so apparently it uses the same firmware as the AlphaServer 800.

According to the list at the bottom of this page

the AlphaServer 800 and Digital Server 330x systems have been able to
run NetBSD since version 1.4, so I'm sure they'd both run Tru64.  (In
fact I've just noticed

says firmware version 5.8 is qualified to run Digital Unix V5.0 and V4.0G.)

I expect there's an option somewhere in the ARC console the machines
you referred to are using now to switch to SRM instead.