Subject: list of known-to-be-bootable SCSI controllers
To: None <>
From: Oliver Lehmann <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/18/2002 19:25:12

During my search to find a bootable SCSI Controller for my AlphaPC  146LX,
I was not able to find a complete list of known-to-be-bootable SCSI
controllers for use in Alpha systems. I have created a list which I am
trying to use to gather information on all the known working
controller/system combinations. If you have something which does not
appear in the list, please feel free to add it. The list is accessable

  Greetings, Oliver

:======>   Oliver Lehmann   <======:     clear perl code  is better than
:====>   <====:      unclear awk code; but NOTHING
:===>    <===:    comes close to  unclear perl code
:=>   <=:     (taken from  comp.lang.awk FAQ)