Subject: Re: netboot 1.5ZC on AS2100
To: None <>
From: CHOI Junho <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/22/2002 11:19:56
I am downloading that file now. you are safe to remove it after few hours.

I'll try with this kernel and let you know. Thanks!

From: "Collin Baillie" <>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:59:08 +1000

> Hi Choi,
> I haven't had the chance to try that kernel out in a netboot situation, as I
> was (and still am) sick on the weekend.
> I did get my DEC 3000 setup, and I got the kernel off it. You can find it at
> (It supports sfb on my DEC3000/400 and has support for AS2100 builtin)
> This won't be here permenantly, so please get it asap.
> Let me know how you go :)
> Collin

 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho [sleeping now]                    <>
 [while sleeping] <cjh @ kr.FreeBSD.ORG> <cjh @ FreeBSD.ORG> <cjh @>
 Korea FreeBSD Users Group <>   Web Data Bank<>