Subject: Off-Topic: No changes to ftp.digital.com
To: Ali Mashtizadeh <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@beosppc.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/15/2002 10:58:11
The directory in question on ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/axppci has been empty
since before July 2001 when it was mirrored from Gatekeeper. If someone
wants to prove me wrong, you may contact me via private email.

As stated before, there are NO plans to remove this site or change the way
access is provided.

Chris