Subject: RE: Off-Topic: Goodbye to ftp.digital.com?
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/14/2002 12:11:53
On Tue, 14 May 2002, Lord Isildur wrote:

> yeah.. i have heard this rumor again from a different source today as
> well! anyway, ive got a gig and a half of it so far.. once i find a
> place to put it all, ill probably have it findable somewhere on the
> vaxpower.org ftp server.

I've upwards of 12GB that I'd be willing to set aside for mirror of the
site.  I'll wait until someone else gets a whole copy so we don't all
slam gatekeeper.  I'm sure the people at Compaq are already wondering
why the hell their site has become so popular today.

I don't run anonymous FTP, but I'd be able to make it available through
my HTTP server.

-brian.