Subject: Re: DEC 500a
To: Daniel Perry <>
From: David Hopper <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/13/2002 23:30:42
The really cool thing about PWS 500a's is that you can just drop in a 600
MHz 21164-A and a BCache module (if you have an extra ~$400 lying around)--
a five-year-old machine that even now runs a modern NetBSD GUI very

God rest Digital.  They made the best machines, bar none.  Just don't drop
one on your foot.