Subject: DEC 3000 m300 troubles, again.
To: None <>
From: Christian Lavoie <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/28/2002 22:55:43
Ok, I've heard about it a couple of times.

I'm still having problems with that pair of DEC 3000 m300 machines. In
particular, they die halfway through /etc/rc, they don't ask any more data
from the server. I checked with the NFS logs, I'm completely sure it's the
NetBSD machine' fault. It just stops executing the script halfway thru. I
need that console now.

So, where is this legendary alpha kernel that supports the m300's framebuffer?

Have fun,

"A friend of mine used to say that talking to me as like an out-of-body
experience: everything's normal then something, some detail, makes you feel
like you've left reality behind."
        -- Christian Lavoie

Christian Lavoie,