Subject: Multia + scsi
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Little Buddah <mjasner@snowhite.cis.temple.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/22/2002 13:20:55
Another question (hope I'm not being annoying but this multia is quite the
interesting little box. I love it.) Will the multia work with ANY pci scsi
card? If i get a standard pci riser and plug in an off the shelf scsi card
will it work? Or is the mini card it comes with a special one that MUST be
in the multia or else no scsi for the multia...

If any scsi card wil work.....

Marc

                       Useless Quotes of the Day

A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.

Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

Half of the people in the world are below average.

Madness takes it's toll, please have exact change

Useless advice #986:  Never sit on a tack.

Generated by SIGQUOTE by Marc Jasner
http://thunder.temple.edu/~mjasner/sigquote