Subject: Re: multia + arc not working?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Little Buddah <mjasner@snowhite.cis.temple.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/21/2002 21:29:12
THanks for the help, everyone :)

I just need to pick up the drive cable for the ide drive and then I start
installing :)

Does anyone have any idea why arc won't come up, though? I'm just afraid
it's a symptom of a bigger problem, maybe.

Ah well, if it ain't broke....

Thanks again
Marc

                       Useless Quotes of the Day

A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.

Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

Half of the people in the world are below average.

Madness takes it's toll, please have exact change

Useless advice #986:  Never sit on a tack.

Generated by SIGQUOTE by Marc Jasner
http://thunder.temple.edu/~mjasner/sigquote