Subject: Re: Who is booting Alpha AXP 150 (aka Jensen)
To: Jochen Kunz <>
From: Duane Eddingfield <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/26/2001 12:43:53
On Wednesday 26 December 2001 05:32, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> On 2001.12.25 19:30 Andy V. Churaevsky wrote:
> Hmmm. Threre is a special Jensen / Sable / Lynx kernel on

    I've looked at that.. The Jensen won't boot from the floppy
and I did try netbooting it, (with a DE425) and it seems to load
very slowly and then seems to just give up...

    I always meant to try making a CD image from there but, I
don't know how to do that and haven't found the time to ask/
figure out how to do it.. I have heard that SuSE 6.4 supports
the Jensen very well but again I haven't got around to it.