Subject: Re: Miata GL 500au + Powerstorm 3D30
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/24/2001 12:46:01
On 2001.12.24 06:02 Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> It now works after I've inserted the card into a 64bit slot. I usually
> plug graphic cards into slot closest to the processor.
The 64 bit slots are closer to the cpu than the 32 bit slots. The 32 bit
bus connected via a bus bridge to the 64 bus that is connected via the
chipset / host bus bridge to the CPU. (See the "tga0 at pci1" in your
other mail.)

BTW: I have a PBXGB-AA in my AS200 that is working well with X11.=20
[jkunz@ickis jkunz]$ dmesg | grep tga                                  =20
     =20
tga0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0: TGA2 pass 2, board type T8-02
tga0: 1280 x 1024, 8bpp, Bt485 RAMDAC
tga0: interrupting at isa irq 10
wsdisplay0 at tga0
--=20