Subject: Re: I Think I Still Exist
To: Bucketmouth Frogstump <bucketmouthfrogstump@hotmail.com>
From: Ben Thompson <thompsob18@optushome.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/18/2001 20:24:12
Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to keep the files, I've
certainly made use of them.

Re: the free-to-a-good-home DECs - Do you have any model
600's?  I've got one, and would love another one for RAM, spares
etc.

Perhaps you could email me a list of what's available, with
when & where details closer to the date?

Thanks.