Subject: Re: OT: a dumb alpha question
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Jean-Francois Brousseau <krapht@secureops.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/12/2001 09:20:47
Hi Dave,

I spotted the same deal a couple of weeks ago, and did some
investigation regarding those chips.  One of the guys working at
Hard Data (www.harddata.com) informed me that although the chips
are fine, there is no motherboard that will accept those.  The
company that had planned on making the motherboard went under,
so they are perfectly good chips, but totally useless, unless
you feel like building your own motherboard.

-jf