Subject: Alphaserver 2100 hangs at install
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.ORG>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/25/2001 20:08:48
Hi,

I am trying to install NetBSD(1.5.2) for Alphaserver 2100 4/200. But
its install flopy hangs, printing some kernel option required to
install.

But I have no other NetBSD-alpha machine so I can't build installation
floppy, and 1.5.2R seems not to support Alphaserver 2100.

After searching this archives, I found recent port/alpha have support
for Alphaserver 2100. How can I get installation floppy for this? I
found ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/alpha/jensen-sable-lynx seems to
be the one, but it hangs at "[ netbsd ELF symbol table not found]".

--
 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho [sleeping now]                    <http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>