Subject: Re: *** no timer interrupts on CPU 0 *** ?
To: B. James Phillippe <bryanxms@ecst.csuchico.edu>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/21/2001 19:04:35
On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, B. James Phillippe wrote:

> I am seeing a strange message on bootup of my PC164 about "no timer
> interrupts on CPU 0".

I've seen the same message on my PC164 too but the only times i've seen
it is when i've made a warm reboot. A cold reboot seems to cure my
machine. I haven't seen any ill sideeffects of running the system after
a "no timer interrupts on CPU 0" message though.

--
cheers,

/Anders

When dreams become more important than reality, you give up travel,
building, creating; you even forget how to repair the machines left
behind by your ancestors.  You just sit living and reliving other lives
left behind in the thought records.
		-- Vina, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown

* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN