Subject: Re: X on DEC 3000/600 - 2 displays?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Thompson <thompsob18@optushome.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/04/2001 02:43:31
Thanks for the input Matt,

I actually bit the bullet today, and rebuilt the entire X source tree from
NetBSD-current, and guess what?  It still wouldn't recognise the
framebuffers.  I've taken one of the cards out as well, to no avail.

Matt, would you mind gzipping your /usr/X11R6/bin/XalphaNetBSD and emailing
it to me?  I'm running NetBSD 1.5 (with the current X build, as perviously
stated).

Thanks,

Ben.