Subject: Re: Recommend SCSI for PC164SX
To: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@tampabay.rr.com>
From: B. James Phillippe <bryanxms@ecst.csuchico.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/23/2001 09:54:17
On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Ken Wellsch wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 04:41:43PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> >
> > > I just purchased a new PC164SX bare mainboard on which to install
> > > NetBSD.  I would like to obtain a good, solid, well-supported
> I am hoping the new owner of the PC164SX board also has a CPU on it B^)
> It is a somewhat unique CPU...

Unfortunately, no... I made a rash decision and bought this thing
new/unused for $100 US, totally bare.  Only later did I realize it uses a
21164PC chip.  Guess I've paid for my lack of research. ;-)

-bp
--
# bryan at terran dot org                      Support the American Red Cross
# http://www.terran.org/~bryan                    http://www.redcross.org