Subject: Re: Am I being ignored and/or blocked?
To: None <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/14/2001 10:11:55
In the early days, I tried to answer all the questions myself. I soon found
out that for any given subject, there was usually a port-alpha subscriber who
had more recent or more involved experience, or who could give a better
been-there-done-that reply than I could. Plus, when I didn't answer everything,
other people became more involved, some of them later became developers,
and overall that seemed a better outcome.

But, if you want to pick a question or two out, I'll see if I can answer.
I found no questions in your last email . :-)