Subject: Re: A patch to linux emulation
To: Bang Jun-Young <bjy@mogua.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/27/2001 21:43:29
> I have found that you removed declaration of struct linux_sys_mmap_args
> in common/linux_mmap.h by mistake. ;-)

It was not a mistake, The PowerPC port does not build anymore with the
struct linux_sys_mmap_args definition there. I removed it, but I
suspected a problem with other ports...

> I haven't tested them fully enough, so
> more tests (with other apps) would be needed.

Nevermind. If you are able to run a statically linked binary and a
dynamically linked binary, then we know it's okay.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.  Cette signature vous est fournie telle quelle, sans
aucune garantie de fonctionnement. En la lisant, vous acceptez